Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Brazilian Bra Straps - Very Spirited Womany

I don't know about you, but for me showing your bra straps is just not a Spirited Woman sort of thing to do; well that is until I had the good fortune to come across Brazilian Bra Straps. I squealed with joy when I recently discovered these must-have fashion accessories.
-->
Brazilian Bra Straps make ugly bra straps a thing of the past and actually get you looking for ways to show those usually bothersome strips off. The current collection consists of dazzling beads, magnificent jewels or simple clear strap options. Most models are made to stretch so that you can create criss-cross, or halter options as well.
-->
I also had the good fortune to meet Maria Del Francia, one of the company founders. As she showed me the samples of their current collection she explained that word is spreading quickly about this fantastic fashion find. Their customer list now includes names in the USA, Spain, Italy, the UK and Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment