Monday, April 15, 2013

Plus Size Lingerie I feel I am an addict!

So I guess you all may have noticed that I appreciate pretty lingerie, hey no cause why curvy chicks can’t look pretty and cool all simultaneously. I’ve a relatively enormous lingerie collection, no pun intended, and that was one particular in the reasons that I made my Squidoo Lenses Plus Size Corsets and Plus Size Lingerie. I just new that there had to become other huge girls available who like me loved their cool and cute lingerie as much as I did.
-->
Anyway, it has been my wedding anniversary this weekend, so of course that’s a fantastic explanation to buy some fabulous new plus size lingerie, a girl can never ever have an excessive amount of silk, satin and ruffles in their lingerie drawer, or in my case shelves and drawers!
I’m genuinely in to pattern and colour in the moment, so right here are my current purchases.
-->
I adore the pucci print silk sleep shirt. I feel that it has got a actual designer vibe going on. And this bustier includes a actual tropical trip style. Summer time is right here to keep as far as my lingerie is concerned. Reminds me of our honeymoon in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment