Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Fashion Event: Hapari Swimwear 2013

A good swimsuit is hard to find, that is a well known fact among women. And modest swimwear that is stylish is next to impossible to find. I have very specific needs for my swimsuits I am 30 and a mother to 4 after all! My swimsuit must be a 2 piece tankini style, it must not cut low in the front and the top must have some kind of padding. An added bonus is if I can get a skirt or some sort of cute detail for the bottom that covers me a bit more without being old lady looking. Well I found the perfect new Trendy Swimwear for me at Hapari and I cannot wait to wear it! I tend to avoid most prints and patterns I am a solids girl when it comes to bathing suits and the Classic Bandeau Black Tankini top is perfect for me. This swimsuit top comes with straps you can tie three ways and is a slimming black color with a fun white trim across the top. For the bottoms I paired it with the Ruffle Black Swim skirt with bottom and it looks so cute.
-->
This swimsuit combination is adorable, flattering and not grandmotherly at all even though it has a swim skirt ,I promise. You will just have to take my word on it because a picture of me in my swimsuit is not making it to the internet, sorry folks! Be sure to check out all of the great swimwear options they even offer mastectomy swimwear which I think is fantastic.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment