Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013 One-piece swimsuit & Swimwear


-->
With our trip to Costa Rica right around the corner, I've got bathing suits on my mind. And by on my mind, I mean searching for suits online like crazy. Lately, I've been noticing how many cute and stylish one-piece swimsuits there are out there. I'd always assumed one-piece suits are frumpy in some way and had never thought about them as "superb" but seeing these adorable suits completely changed my mind.

-->
I would even venture to say that some of these one-pieces can be superb than bikinis and I'm loving the variety of styles and shapes. I stumbled upon the scallop Topshop suit while browsing Pinterest and impulsively purchased it. Luckily, I'm in love with the way it looks. I'm hoping the trend of fashion-forward one-pieces continues. Are you guys digging the trend?




No comments:

Post a Comment